In 2013, we are offering our uniquely positioned marquee with the option of either a Tattersall or Club enclosure badge & the option of adding a reserved Guinness Grandstand seat for the day which will offer you great views of the racing from an elevated position.
The position of our marquee is without doubt one of the best in the Tented Village, being one of the first marquees you approach as you walk past the Guinness Grandstand. Other marquees can be very hard to find and you can easily get lost in what we call ‘the rabbit run’. Having our marquee near the Guinness Grandstand means our clients can access the Paddock, Grandstand and viewing areas of the racecourse extremely easily.
During your stay in the Platinum Suite marquee, you will be embraced with a warm, welcoming and exciting racing spirit. Your hospitality includes a fantastic four course luncheon prepared by our top caterers with complimentary drinks at your request. Your day will be enhanced with an appearance by our celebrity tipster John Francome who will give you his expert advice and tips on the day’s fantastic racing.
- Option of return steam train transfer from Toddington to Cheltenham Racecourse
- Luxurious hospitality facility
- Racecourse entrance badge (Choice of either Tattersall or Club Enclosure badge)
- Private tables for 8, 10 or 12 guests / Shared tables for smaller numbers
- Morning coffee & biscuits
- Champagne reception
- Full complimentary bar (excluding Champagne)
- Four course luncheon with fine wines
- Celebrity Tipster
- Full afternoon tea
- Colour TV monitors
- Tote betting facility
- Car parking (1 per 2)
- Waiting staff in attendance
- Floral arrangement
- Individual guest documentation