|steam train only
Classic Hospitality gives you the unique opportunity to avoid the race traffic in and around the racecourse by starting your journey at Toddington railway station. This experience is very similar to taking a helicopter into the Grand Prix. It avoids all of the traffic and stress of travelling and car parks.
Relax and indulge in the nostalgic and tranquil setting of Toddington before stepping back in time and relishing first class travel as you enjoy a stress-free 35 minute journey through the beautiful countryside of the Cotswolds, Malverns and Vale of Evesham, pulled by a magnificent steam train locomotive. You will arrive relaxed and in style as you pull into the newly re-opened Cheltenham Racecourse station, situated opposite the North entrance.
You will pass close by to the traffic queuing to get into the racecourse – a truly amazing and amusing experience. A full cash buffet service is available throughout the journey, providing you with Champagne, beers, wines, liqueurs and savoury snacks.
- Return steam train transfer from Toddington to Cheltenham Racecourse
- Depart from Toddington Station
- Allocated seating with table
- 35 minute journey through the beautiful Cotswolds
- Cash buffet on board serving beers, wines, soft drinks and Champagne
- VIP hostesses on board
- Hard surface car parking at Toddington