|superior box hospitality
Our Superior Boxes are in a prime position standing very close to the trackside and near to the Guinness Grandstand. The view from the Superior Box provides a panoramic outlook over this magnificent racecourse. The horses will jump the last fence in front of you and power their way up the hill to the finish line. The Superior boxes are closer to the winning post than the Executive boxes and provide a slightly better view of the racing.
These fixed structure boxes are divided into separate areas accommodating groups of between 10-40 guests privately, with shared boxes also available. The boxes are the best available at Cheltenham outside of the main Grandstand, offering a stylish and spacious area in which to entertain. The boxes have a balcony, great for viewing the racing and for absorbing the famous Cheltenham atmosphere. Betting facilities are easily accessed at the end of the balcony on each floor of the structure, avoiding the hassle of having to travel outside your box into the crowds.
Host your day at Cheltenham and entertain your top clients with the certainty that first class Cheltenham hospitality, excellent service and the best views are guaranteed when choosing our Superior Boxes.
- Option of return steam train transfer from Toddington to Cheltenham Racecourse
- Private boxes for 10 - 40 guests / Shared boxes for smaller numbers
- Spacious viewing balcony
- Club Enclosure badge
- Morning coffee & biscuits
- Full complimentary bar (excluding Champagne)
- Four course luncheon with fine wines
- Celebrity Tipster
- Full afternoon tea
- Colour TV monitors
- Tote betting facility on balcony
- Car parking (1 per 2)
- Waiting staff in attendance
- Floral arrangement
- Individual guest documentation